Saturday, April 18, 2015

New Adventures = New Blog

Hello interwebs, long time no blog!

I realised it has been almost a full 5 years since I did this type of thing. Granted, the last blog was for uni assessment, but I think I'd like to try it for a more personal/professional type thing. As it has been such a long time, it will take me a while to get used to this again, so forgive me if I do it all wrong.

I am a high school science teacher, and we are moving from Aus to London in a few months. As such, and based on my personal interests, this blog will probably be about the move and life in London, teaching science, science communication, and other random things as I find them interesting enough to talk about them.

As always, my thoughts and opinions are my own and are not endorsed/reflective of any corporation I may or may not be involved with. Also, if you don't like what I post, you are welcome to not read it :)

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment