Friday, April 24, 2015

Time to fly!

So I'm sitting in the boarding lounge ready for my 27 hours of transit. I've never flown long-haul like this, so it will be am adventure!

I'm ready with more entertainment than I could possibly need, and I have the great ability of being able to fall asleep anywhere anytime, so I'm not too concerned about the 23 hour leg if the journey. I'm sitting on an aisle seat, so I just hope the person next to me doesn't need to get up all the time.

When I land in London it will be 5.30am and probably about 5 degrees, so I'll be pulling out my beautiful new Portmans coat from my suitcase before leaving the airport with my driver! Not entirely sure what I'll do for the day (1 out of my 1.5 free days for the week) but I'll try stay out of my hotel room until bed time so I can hopefully adjust a bit to the time difference. Perhaps I'll go shopping...

Obviously won't be able to post again until I'm there, so wish me luck!

See you in London!

No comments:

Post a Comment